The 1971 Calder Cup playoffs was the 2nd edition of the playoffs.
- First round
- Providence Reds defeated Baltimore Clippers 4 games to 2.
- Springfield Kings defeated Montreal Voyageurs 3 games to 0.
- Cleveland Barons defeated Hershey Bears 3 games to 1.
- Second round
- Providence Reds earned second round bye.
- Springfield Kings defeated Cleveland Barons 3 games to 1.
- Springfield Kings defeated Providence Reds 4 games to 0, to win the Calder Cup.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.